Napoleonic Bee Hand Painted Accent Pillow 20" x 20"
The bee is believed to be one of the oldest symbols of French Royalty, and was chosen as the symbol for Napoleon Bonaparte as a sign of immortality and resurrection. This hand painted pillow symbolizes royalty and status. The front of this pillow is a white cotton and linen blend. It has been painted with a vintage inspired technique, while the back is a natural oatmeal coloured cotton.
- This item is the pillow cover and insert.
- All inside edges are serged for durability and the bottom of the pillow is finished with a seamless invisible zipper.
- Dimensions are 20" x 20".
- The cover can be spot cleaned only. Paint may fade if machine washed.
See Care Instructions
- Pillow inserts feature our signature satin sash. They consist of 95% white goose feather and 5% white goose down filled for ultimate plush luxury. Sustainable, animal safety protocols are always important to us and we adhere by these standards.